И ГЕНЕАЛОШКЕ СТУДИЈЕ
064/ 201 27 26
DIPL.OECC. NEBOJSHA DIKICH
- Born in Belgrade, 10th February 1975.
- Graduated at University of Belgrade, Faculty of Economics, May 2002.
- Married to Marija Dikić since 12th September 2010.
- History, Heraldry and Science Fiction
- Heraldic Artist of The Board for Heraldic & Genealogical Studies of The Center for Research of Orthodox Monarchism, since 2006.
- Heraldic Artist to The Princely Branch of The Serbian Royal House of Karageorgevich, since 2006.
- Heraldic Artist to The Royal House of Georgia, since 2008.
- Co-worker of Heraldic E-Magazine "Glas Heralda", since 2004.
- Co-worker of Heraldic E-Magazine “Ocilo”, since 2009.
- Comemorative Medal of The King of Bunyoro-Kitara
- Member of The Board for Heraldic & Genealogical Studies of The Center for Research of Orthodox Monarchism
- The International Association of Amateur Heralds (IAAH, Membership Certificate No. 136). [http://www.amateurheralds.org/armorial/dikic.html]
- Member of The Society of Serbian Armigers „Miloš Obilić“. [http://www.heraldikasrbija.com/grbovi_files/page0011.htm]
- The Center for Research of Orthodox Monarchism, 3rd January 2006, Certificate No. 002/06 [http://www.czipm.org/bio-02.html]
- The United States Heraldic Registry, 14th September 2006, Registry No. 20060914A [http://usheraldicregistry.com/pmwiki.php?n=Registrations.20060914A]
- Burke’s Peerage & Gentry International Armorial Register, 8th February 2007, Registration No. 0095 [http://www.armorial-register.com/arms-serb/dikich-n-arms.html]
- ARMS: Azure a Cachalot (Physeter Catodon) naiant, in Base two Barrulets Argent, in dexter Chief a Fleyr-de-Lys Or.
- CREST: Upon a helm wreathed and mantled of the colours, the Nebojsha Tower proper.
- MOTTO: PATIENTIA (PATIENCE – in Latin language).
- Herald: Nenad M. Jovanović
- Heraldic Artist: Nebojša Dikić
Description and symbolism of arms of Dikić
These arms can be put under the category of canting arms because all symbols refer to armiger's name and origin:
- Whale is a dominant symbol, it is famous Moby Dick and it is a symbol of armiger's nickname (Moby), as a pun to his surname.
- Fleyr-de-lis is symbol for monarchism as political destination of armiger.
- Two Barrulets represents two rivers at armiger's birthplace Belgrade: Sava and Danube.
- The Nebojsa Tower is also from armiger's birthplace, tower which signifies armiger's name.
- Motto is something personal, and represents armiger's way of looking on things in life.